IMPACT Care Services
Believing Helping Achieving
Qualifying Criteria required is:
- Valid Registration with the NMC.
- Some past experience within a Nursing Role However newly registered Nurses are welcome.
- Mandatory training certificated.
Duties to include:
– Administration of prescribed medicines and documenting all details in accordance with the Company’s procedures and NMC guidelines.
– Report any ill health amongst service users and make requests for GP / Professional visits where necessary.
– Assess all aspects of service user care needs, and provide health supervision and direct Nursing Care when required.
– Maintain accurate records and ensure that each service user within your care has an individualized care Plan.
– Participate in Staff and Client meetings as and when required.
– Establish and maintain good communication with service users, relatives and with the multidisciplinary team.
Excellent rates of pay with enhancements for car drivers using their own vehicle plus special bank and public holiday rates
– Training opportunities and professional development
As the role involves working with vulnerable people, including delivering personal care and support of an intimate nature, your employment will be subject to appropriate pre-employment checks including referencing and Disclosure and Barring Service check.